EAST DUNBARTONSHIRE COUNCIL - VACANCY FOR INDEPENDENT CHAIR
East Dunbartonshire Health & Social Care Partnership wishes to appoint an Independent Chair, Adoption and Fostering Panel to provide leadership, direction and co-ordination of the Adoption and Fostering Panel (meeting monthly to cover both remits). The Panels consider: children’s permanency plans and matching of permanent placements; registration of adoption and fostering applications; foster carer reviews and deregistration.
The main duties include:
- Independent Chairing of the Adoption and Fostering Panel which meets one day per month.
- Preparing for and Chairing Monthly Business Meetings and the Annual Panel Development Day;
- Ensuring all Panel Business is in accordance with legislation, regulations and local procedures;
- Involvement in recruitment and appraisal of Panel Members.
- Identifying service development areas and reporting to the Agency Decision Maker
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Angie Gillies, Team Manager, Care Planning and Placement Team, on 07917642707